Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Feel Like I'm Having To Come Out Of The Closet All Over Again!!!

I met someone.  :)  Someone sweet and kind.  Loving, gentle, and respectful.  I get butterflies in my stomach and I feel like I'm walking on air.  There's only one thing that makes this totally different that the relationships I've been in for the last 10 years is....  The person I'm with is a man.

That's right!  Ladies and gentlemen, Ella has a boyfriend.  :P 

This is something that's very new and very foreign to me.  I don't really know how to be in a relationship with a man.  The last man I was in a relationship with beat the snot out of me.  So my experience with men is predominantly negative and quite fleeting.

So this guy.... He's pretty awesome.  Just saying.  :)  I have some major butterflies going on.  Lol.

I'll update a bit more later.  I'm currently at work and trying to bust my bum so  I don't get fired. 

Scooter Out.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I was in an abusive relationship with a man while in my early 20s! I swore them off for a very long time, had some very good relationships...and then met another man...and he was amazing. I WAS TERRIFIED...but it was totally worth it. We're still very good friends.
    I'd say good luck, but you don't need it! I'll just send you all my warm, fuzzy, happy thoughts! yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks, hon! :D I feel the warm fuzziness of your thoughts already!!

      Delete