Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Love E-Cards.

Hallmark can only get you so far in today's society.  I know they have some rockin' cards, but not the snarky, sarcastic, and slightly zombie themed cards I'd like to send people.  So I've switched to e-cards.  Here's some of my favorites so far:

  I feel this way about specific people all the time....

Enough said....


That's how I feel most days...

Just saying.



Now, there are rare occasions when I find a totally awesome and epic card that is actually a card that can be physically given to someone or snail mailed to them.  Like this one I just sent to my baby-making brother and lovely sister-in-law:



I found this amazing card on Esty.com in one of my favorite stores.  I LOVE it!!!  And the lady who makes has an amazing sense of humor that goes perfectly with my family's.  :P 

I tend to find cool and funny things all over.  Like this wonderfully mis-labeled thing in Target the other day that made me think of a certain special computer friend of mine:



I love when I notice things like that.  :P  It's great.  And I can post it on my lovely blog so it brings joy to others!  Yay! 

OH!!  I've had a request from a reader and fellow blogger to post a picture of the prize owl I'm giving as a gift to the individual who guessed my name.  It's had  lot more work done on it since I took this (it's almost done now) but I thought I'd post it anyways.  :)


If you don't like it, Stephen, let me know and I'll do it a different way.  :)

Scooter Out.

4 comments:

  1. I hate it! Start over! >.>

    Are you kidding? That is like, a million and one different types of awesome!

    I was going to look up all the different types of awesome in the encyclopedia to list exactly how many genus of awesome that owl is, but encyclopedias are heavy.

    Instead, Imma use my medical degree in Animal-Science to categorize this as garden-variety awesome.

    Perhaps with some Internet-awesome mixed in. It could be a mixed breed of awesome.

    But anyway, I just wanted you to know that I think it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Bahahaha!!!! Woot for me!

      Providing that I don't have to sit at the hospital forever tonight (we think I broke my foot but I'm a dedicated employee so I'm at work) I'll be able to finish it and post a picture of the finished product. :)

      I may start selling these. I like making them!

      Oh, and I love you too! :D

      Delete
  3. SQUEEE!! I GOT LINKED TO! Pretty sure that's the first time that's ever happened... and also pretty sure my sudden joy was a bit of an overreaction. Oh well. =P
    Owl is (adorable)^37, which is a heck of a lot of adorableness.
    I hope your foot is okay, or at least that you either get to be pushed around like a queen in a wheelchair or trip people impressively with your crutches if it's not! But I'm hoping for the not-broken diagnosis. =)

    ReplyDelete