Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Like A Horse

I like horses.  I like them a lot.  But when it came to my attention that there are lots of jokes floating around about Sarah Jessica Parker looking like a horse, I had to do a little research of my own.

Here are my results:


This argument is valid...


This one even more so...



I think my childhood just took an arrow to the knee...


Well, there you have it, folks.  Not only does Sarah Jessica Parker look like a horse, she also resembles the cowardly lion!  Poor horse..... Poor lion.....

Scooter Out.



2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh. So hard.

    I can't stop laughing. I love you.

    Marry me? In a totally non-hetero way? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Sure!! :P I still think my childhood took an arrow to the knee with that last one. But.... The argument is valid. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete