Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Happy Valentine's Day!" "SHUT UP YOU EVIL WHORE!!!!!!"

It was a complete mistake.  What I mean is, a friend text me and said "Happy Valentine's Day!!"  My response was worthy of Miss Crabtree....

If you are a South Park fan, you probably just read that in her voice.
Which makes it funnier.

In all honesty, I really didn't mean to say that.  Thankfully, she was forgiving.  And for that I'm grateful.

I really don't understand the point of this holiday.  I never really have.  To me all it says is "Buy me things or you don't love me".  If you're with one of those people..... Run.  Fast.  They are evil and will suck your soul right out of your dick.  Or your vag.  Whichever you happen to have.

I'm in a very snarky and sarcastic mood today and that's really not good considering that I'm at work today.  Probably 30 people here have gotten balloons, flowers, or candy (or all 3) delivered to their desk.  One person got one of those huge cards and a teddy bear almost as big as me. 

The more this day continues on, the more I just want to run around and pop all these people's balloons, rip the petals of their flowers and flush them down the toilet, and hide in the Retention Room and plant laxatives in all their chocolate.

Basically, I'm not a happy girl.  Most people will say it's because I don't have a significant other.  Let me put it to you this way....


I think that pretty much says it.  I don't need someone to make me like this God-awful holiday.  I hated it when I was engaged.  I hate it when I'm single. 

To put things a bit more bluntly....

    





I think I've pretty much made my point.

Scooter Out.




No comments:

Post a Comment