Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 3: Do You Collect Anything?

Do I collect anything....  Well.  YESSS!!!  Lol!  My dad's side of the family...  We're all collectors.  All of us.  My Grandfather collects Novelty Radios.  Like this:

 I can personally attest to the fact that these are both radios.

He and my step mom partnered together and decided to write a book that features about 300-400 radios from his personal collection.  That's only a fraction of what he actually has.  He's got almost 2,000.  Lol!

Daddy collects Pillsbury Dough Boy stuff.  

My Uncle collects Snoopy.

My Aunt collects Siberian Husky stuff.

As for me...  I collect a few different things.  I haven't really found something I really really REALLY love.  Yet.

I collect glass liquor bottles.  Musical (the wind-up kind) snow globes.  Raggedy Ann and Andy.  

I really want to get into owls.  I LOVE owls.  :)  They make me happy.  I just don't shop much.  Especially not for myself.  I was brought up thinking that spending money on myself is a big taboo.  

So, I collect a few things.  But I haven't quite found my niche.  Still working on that.

Scooter Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment